Accelerate Repairing® (Pro)
Excellent for environmentally damaged skin, and offers antioxidant support and lipid replacement.
ACCELERATE repairing is excellent as a lipid replacement product and as an emollient and sealant to be applied after all hydrators or moisturizers. It contains Passiflora edulis seed oil (passion flower) and Vitamins A and E as antioxidants. It also contains ceramides (lipids which form a protective barrier) and sphingolipids (fatty acids) that provide a restorative effect on damaged skin.
• Passiflora edulis seed oil (passion flower): rich in Vitamin A, supports barrier function, an emollient, protector, and antioxidant
• Sphingolipids: emollients which provide restorative effect on compromised skin barrier
• Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate): antioxidant and preservative
• Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): supports collagen, smoothes texture, and increases skin thickness
• Excellent for environmentally damaged skin, and offers antioxidant support and lipid replacement
Bio-Therapeutic products and equipment are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
How To Use
Apply 2-3 drops of ACCELERATE repairing on dry, dehydrated skin as the final step in a facial, prior to applying SHADE SPF 30 environmental protection.
Apply 2-3 drops of ACCELERATE repairing as final step before applying SHADE SPF 30 environmental protection.
Safety Data Sheet